Saturday, June 7, 2008

WHAT EVERY KISS MEANS...

KISS
on the FOREHEAD ="I hope we're together forever!"

KISS on the EAR = "Your my everything!"

KISS on the CHEEK = "We're friends!"

KISS on the HAND = "I adore you!"

KISS on the NECK = "We belong together!"

KISS on the SHOULDER = "I want you!"

KISS on the LIPS= "I love you!"

KISS on the STOMACH = "I'm ready!"


WHAT EVERY GESTURE MEANS...

Holding Hand = "we definitely love each other"

Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"

Holding on Tight = "i don't want to let go"

Looking into each other's Eyes = "i sincerely love you"

Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me"

Arms around the Waist = "I love you too much to let go"

Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you"

No comments:

Killing Me Softly - Fugees

Empty (Acoustic)