Thursday, February 14, 2008

todays....
V . a. L. e. N. t. I. n. E. 's. D. a. Y. !!

school was yet to be fun...
got presents lyk from:-
1) Pinky
2) Joyce
3) Agnes
4) Hui Ling

THANKS Y'LL!!really appreciate it!!=)

den after school went to centrepoint to celebrate wif Kar Inn!! my beloved GAY PARTNER n oso my BEST FRIEND!!
we went to Starbucks to celebrate...
cool harh?! =P
i gav her my present n she too gav me a present!!
KAR INN....I LUVVV UR PRESENT...
seriously..no kid!!
its not bcoz u're my best friend o anything but i do...seriously..
coz...
First, its CUTE!!
Second, its ADORABLE!!
Third, its RED!!
Fourth, BRILLIANT!!
Last, ITS THE BEST GIFT I EVER HAD!!

THANK YOU...LUVV YOU LOADSSSZZZ!!!
its the best...

my snoops luvs it too..aha!!=P

H A P P Y V A L E N T I N E ' S D A Y ! !


No comments:

Killing Me Softly - Fugees

Empty (Acoustic)