Sunday, October 7, 2007

today like 5.30 in d mornin, had a burnin house right behind my house....but at first i couldn wake up,coz d breezin aircond was directly facing me...plz,how can i possibly wake up!!?? anyway,it was like damn freakin big wei d fire!!is like humongous!!as if d whole house was on fire...!!i was sleepin peaceful till i was waken up by my mum wif a loud knock on d door!

me MY MUM
"BANG!BANG!BANG!"WAKE UP, SAM!
okays...wait for a while..*stretching slowly*
"BANG!BANG!BANG!"QUICK FIRE!!
fire?huh? *quickly open door* fire?
YEA!! QUICKLY TAKE UR BELONGINGS *RAN DOWN WIF EVERYONE ELSE*
*yea ryte* *went to check at d window* FUCK big huge flaming fire!!
*quickly ran down after takin my phone n wallet n ***
TAKEN EVERYTHING?
yea
QUICKLY GET OUT OF D HOUSE *runnin out d house*
*went to the kitchen*
saw d big fire n saw dad waterin d roof so dat any sparkles would not burn d roof...how smaart!!...
den i went out of d house..n joined d crowd...dats where i saw d fire!!3 houses were burnt-2houses were finished, 1more was about to burn!

i only took d pics after d burnin... n a video of it!! all pics taken from my room///except for d video!

from my room...

firefighters clearin d room!

oh my... juz look at it/...

juz look at it!!
wonder how is it inside?!?!

to be continued....hav to leave the house!!


No comments:

Killing Me Softly - Fugees

Empty (Acoustic)